Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

Hi all!

Since my return to the blogging world there have been a few new faces around town (hello!). In order to 're introduce' myself, I thought I'd do a little tag post so you can get to know me and the things I like! The 'beauty scenario' tag seemed to be a good one to start with! Here goes!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?




This question wasn't too much of a problem for me as I only wear foundations on special occasions (nights out, wedding/parties etc...). 

My favourite high end 'foundation' is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser (oil free), it's such a lightweight product, you almost forget it's on. It leaves my complexion looking really smooth and clear and works really well with my oily skin. My favourite drugstore foundation has got to be Max Factor Lasting Performance! I rarely hear it talked about but it's such a lovely foundation with a lovely coverage! Both are must haves! 

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I would definitely ignore it completely if I didn't know the person. I'm the type of girl who would feel extremely self concious if a stranger pointed out something like that so I'd hate to make anyone else feel the same in return. If it was a friend or someone I'd met on more than one occasion I would quietly point it out to them (away from any audience) and would hope they'd do the same for me!

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?


I absolutely love ELF's Cheerful Cherry Mineral Studio lipstick! It's such a lovely colour and always makes me feel a bit more 'glam'. It' was also so cheap and has lasted me for such a long time. Winner!

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make-up differently?

I would definitely have changed my hair colour sooner! I used to have the most awful coppery blonde/brown hair that really didn't suit me one bit. I'm really pale and the colour totally washed me out big time! As for make-up... I would 100% have filled in my eyebrows sooner (and would have stopped over plucking them to the point of non existence)!

5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your make-up bag?


It would have to be my MAC eye shadow palette! The colours were all chosen by me so I love all of them for a start! There are also some fairly different colours ranging from nudes to glitters/shimmers so I could get a lot of use out of it. 

6. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?

I literally couldn't think of a worse scenario! Thinking about it makes me want to cringe! I would however pretend to love it, pay loads of money and have a breakdown upon exiting the hairdressers then plead with my mother to purchase any wig within a miles radios! So.. A! 

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?


My every day make up bag! I'm so guilty of only using the same products over and over again so I'd be really worried if any of the items from inside had been taken. Queue a mad dash to Boots to replace everything! 

8. Your friend borrows your make-up and returns it in an awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

You may notice an ongoing theme here (... chicken!) but I'd go with A. I'm really not a confrontational person so probably wouldn't mention it to the person. However, I would be very reluctant to let them use my things again so would probably make up an excuse next time they asked to use my things. "Sorry, you can't possibly borrow this lipstick, I have an eye infection...!''.

I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions too! 

Thanks for reading! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!