Saturday 16 May 2015

Lush Haul!

Hi guys!

I hope you're all doing well?

Yesterday I took a trip to Lush (again) and decided to get a few bits and bobs. I thought I'd show you my very small haul! 

Here goes!





May Day Bath Bomb - £2.95

I mainly got this product for the cause behind it. With every bath bomb sold the money (excluding VAT) goes towards the 'Votes for Animals' campaign which gives a voice for animals (hence the cute little badger face). For those that know me, I'm a huge animal lover and will do anything for them. I thought it was a lovely campaign for Lush to back (especially since we're in the politics season). May Day has a sweet and fruity sherbet type scent. It contains fennel oil and rosewood oil.


Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb - £3.35

I previously bought this when I was in Norwich last month and I absolutely loved it. The scent was really unusual and musky and it left the bath looking so, so pretty. It contains cocoa and shea butter as well as cinnamon! This is great to use before a night out as it's got a lot of glitter in (but not an obscene amount). I can't wait to use it again!


The Comforter Bubble Bar - £4.75

The Comforter is a sure favourite of mine when it comes to Lush products. Not only does it smell really delicious (blackcurrant and bergamot) but it also leaves the bath super colourful and bubbly. Because the product is so big you can get up to 2-4 uses out of it too. Simply crumble pieces of The Comforter under a hot running tap and voilà!


Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.75

Again, this product is another one of my favourites. I love anything sweet and true to its name, this is exactly what this is! Candy floss and a blend of almond and cocoa butter makes this a perfectly sweet treat for the bath. Like The Comforter you crumble a chunk of the product under the tap to create lots of lovely bubbles. Although this product is smaller in size than The Comforter you can still get up to 2 uses.


Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - £6.75

I originally went into Lush for the sole purpose of buying this product. After hearing so many bloggers rave about this item I decided to give a whirl. Recently I've been suffering with dry hands, particularly around the nail area and this item sounded perfect for the job. This product smells absolutely amazing (lemon curd) and is so far doing a brilliant job! The lady in Lush also advised that it was a holiday must have as it keeps away mosquito's (apparently they aren't quite as fond of the fresh citrussy scent). 


Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion - £1

Last but not least I purchased this small tin of hand & body lotion. The proceeds (again, minus VAT) go towards small grassroot charities. The product smells really lovely and contains shea butter, rosewood oil, ylang ylang oil and moringa oil which all benefit the skin massively. You can also purchase a full sized tub (95g) for £6.95.

I'm really happy with my purchases and can't wait to try them all out. Let me know what your thoughts are if you've tried any of these products.

Thanks for reading!

x

2 comments:

  1. Love Lush so much - been after that badger for so long, everytime I go into Lush they've sold out :( xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hope you get your hands on it soon, it smells really nice and what a fab cause it goes towards! Love Lush! x

      Delete

Have your say!