Thursday 27 August 2015

Review: 10pc Kabuki Professional Make-up Brush Set!

Hi guys!

I hope you're all well?

I was recently browsing eBay for a set of fairly cheap eye make-up brushes (because honestly, who can afford to splurge on MAC all of the time?) and I came across this little set. I thought for £4.45 and free packaging even if they were disastrous, it wouldn't be too big of a deal!




I ordered them on a Sunday evening and they arrived on a Tuesday afternoon (consider me impressed already!). When I opened the package I was really shocked at how nice these brushes actually were! They are really soft and feel lovely against the skin. There's also a really good variation of brushes/sizes to work with. 



The set includes the following:

1. Tapered -Pointed Kabuki Face Brush
2. Round Kabuki Face Brush
3. Round Angled Kabuki Face Brush
4. Flat Foundation Kabuki Face Brush
5. Flat Angled Kabuki Face Brush
6. Precision Tapered Kabuki Eye Brush
7. Precision Round Kabuki Eye Brush
8. Precision Round Angled Kabuki Eye Brush

9. Precision Flat Kabuki Eye Brush
10. Precision Flat Angled Kabuki Eye Brush

The handles also come in different colours (Pink, Blue, White etc..) but I personally prefer the Black-Silver as a lot of my other brushes are the same colour.



The brushes are such good quality and haven't shed when used at all so far! They also blend make-up really well and leave a really nice finish to the face/eyes.



Overall, I'm so happy with this set. I can't believe how much of a bargain these were! If you fancy getting your hands on some, you can purchase them here!

Have you picked up any eBay treats as of late? If so, let me know!

Thanks for reading!
x

2 comments:

  1. OMG talk about a bargain! I can't believe how bloody cheap these are how amazing. I spent like £28 on a brush like last week and a little part of me cries each time I use it! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Oh dear, haha! I bet it's a nice one though? x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Have your say!