Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter with Marks & Spencer!

Hi guys!

Easter is one of my favourite times of the year because I get to travel up to Norwich to visit my family. It's one of the few times a year where we can all get together at my Granddad's to spend some quality time together. This Easter was no exception.

It also happens to be one of my favourite times of year because it's literally acceptable to eat yourself into a chocolate induced coma (trust me - I have!).

This year I'm particularly enjoying the Marks & Spencer Easter range. All of the designs are so pretty and unique (and of course scrumptious). I thought I'd show you a few items from the range that my family and I will be enjoying this weekend.








The Easter range is still available to buy here!

Let me know what you'll be feasting on this time around!

I hope whatever you get up to this weekend and whatever Easter means to you, you have a lovely time! 

Happy Easter bloggers!

x

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.Follow and get followed back.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/03/list-of-online-shopping-websites-in-usa.html

    ReplyDelete

Have your say!